Outsourced IT – For Good Reasons
When someone asks what your company does, you wouldn’t say “managing information technology,” would you? If too much of your professional time and resources are spent outside your interest and expertise, and if IT issues distract you from growing your actual business, we have a suggestion.
Leave Your IT Troubles to Us, So You Can Get Back to Doing What You Do Best
For an easily budgeted, small, fixed monthly fee — a mere fraction of the cost of hiring a technician — we’ll take away the worry, frustration and considerable cost of managing your IT environment. Our managed IT services solution keeps watch over your systems 24/7, and we step in the moment we discover anything amiss. In most instances, you won’t know there was ever an issue. This proactive approach to IT maintenance keeps small problems from becoming big … and expensive!
Let us help you put your IT Budget to better use.
Our intelligent remote monitoring tools and 24/7 back-office services provide expert, cost-effective IT management to make sure your systems operate as required and deliver the ROI you expected.
What’s more, we continually build intelligence into our remote monitoring software by documenting the resolution to thousands of issues and incorporating them back into our software. And our expert technicians work around the clock to ensure your systems not only remain healthy, but also optimized for performance. Rest assured, our team is equipped to handle even the most complex and difficult problems.
Let us answer any questions you have about our managed IT services. We’ll show you the simplest and most affordable way to keep your IT network in top form.
Money Well Spent?
- In 2014, SMBs with one to 19 employees spent an average of $2,770 per employee on technology, nearly four times the $698 per employee organizations with 500+ employees spent.
- The average SMB devotes 6.4% of its revenue to IT expenses, and 80% of that is spent after the initial technology purchase.
Rest Assured, We’ve Got IT Covered
Through our managed IT services, we’ll:
- Maintain 24/7 watch over your entire IT environment (network servers, desktops, mobile devices, etc.)
- Identify and analyze server “events” for potential problems
- Remediate processes or services that fail
- Monitor servers and ensure security patches and anti-virus protocols are up to date
- Ensure that data backups are completed
- Install patches and implement service packs
- Manage and secure mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)